Here at East Taieri Church, situated on the wall in the foyer beside the office, we have an Automated External Defibrillator. Click on the link to watch a short video about how to use the AED:
Health and Safety Officers:
Leeanne McKinlay (ET Church)
phone: 489 6308 ext 1708
Child Protection Officers:
Same as above
As we navigate through this Covid-19 pandemic, we are seeking to responsibly follow all the Ministry of Health advice for the good of everyone, and we are also seeking to be Christ’s people showing compassion, love, and care for others. We seek to avoid fear or panic, knowing that God is still sovereign, God is still with us, and God is a loving merciful God who would have us demonstrate that love to others.
Our friends at DCBC have produced an informative article about understanding the Covid Vaccination, please click here to read the article
We invite you to pray, knowing the truth of Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- For those who are most vulnerable
- For peace and calm, not fear and panic
- For people to think of others and not just themselves, showing care and compassion.
- For those losing their jobs or facing threats to their business.
- For those in leadership making decisions
- For medical professionals working in prevention and treatment.
- For God to speak to all about compassion, simplicity, hope, and ultimately salvation in Christ. May God use the simplification brought about by events being cancelled to give people time to think and seek Him.
- For God to show you what He is doing in building Christian community and faith even in troubled times. Pray for strong connections and support.
The University of Reading developed the Covid-19: Helping Young People Manage Low Mood and Depression course for young people with low mood and depression and their parents and carers, or anyone who has contact with young people during the coronavirus pandemic.